I am a freelance children's book editor and writer.
- A tailored service for each client
- Expert editing
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Excellent knowledge of the market
- A flexible, can-do attitude
- Thirteen years of experience
- Commitment and focus on every project – no matter how large or small
- Structural editing
- Line editing
- Manuscript reviewing
- Copy-editing and proofreading
- Writing and concept development
- Project editing
Click here if you're a publisher or agent.
Click here if you're a writer.
Ensure you have a killer one-liner
Formulating your one-liner is crucial, and not just as a tool to sell your novel to an agent or editor, but also to assess whether your book has both focus and a hook that will grab readers.
Click here for more writing tips and links to useful articles...